PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS “ACTIVE VILNIUS”
Data controller details: Public institution “Active Vilnius”,
Company code 302682862
Registered office address: S. Nėries str. 45A, LT-06305 Vilnius
Tel. +370 5 203 4815
VAT code: LT100012080313
We confirm that the data of the data controller's website will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the valid legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania and the instructions of the controlling authorities. All reasonable technical and administrative measures are in place to protect the data we collect about visitors of the site from unauthorized access, unauthorized use and alteration.
Individuals under the age of 16 may not provide any personal information through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before providing personal information.
The terms used in the Rules shall be understood as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
The information provided directly by you is used for the registration of participants in sports events (exhibitions, conferences), concluding a service contract:
- Date of birth,
- Place of residence (address),
- Telephone number,
- Email address,
- Name and surname of the child (children), year of birth (if a paid (non-remunerated) contract for the provision of educational activities and volunteering would be concluded) *
Information on how you use our websites.
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the usage of our services or automatically generates visit statistics. Read more in the “Cookies” section.
Information from third party sources
We may obtain information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable law) and link it to other information we receive from you or about you. We may also receive information about you from third-party social networking services when you access them, for example, through accounts on Facebook or Instagram.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of it.
The content of our website with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as information requested when entering into a service agreement and purchasing a service), in which case you may not be permitted to use our (partner's) online purchase / registration for events, exhibitions, festivals.) service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- persons who use the services of the “Data Controller” or purchase tickets to the events of the “Data Controller” and its partners
- persons who agree to receive the “Data Controller” marketing material;
- persons who participate in the “Data Controller” lotteries, games, promotions;
- persons who have contacted the “Data Controller”;
- Website visitors;
- social media users who contact the “Data Controller” in any way through the “Data Controller's” accounts in the social media or participate in them actively;
- persons who participate in the events of the “Data Controller” or enter the events of the “Data Controller” according to the lists;
- job candidates.
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Register you to use our online shopping service (or our organizational partners). To pay for the shopping cart through the selected external banking service provider (e. g. by registering for running events).
- For direct marketing purposes*, such as sending newsletters, evaluating and analyzing our market, customers, events, projects and services (including collecting your views on projects and services and conducting customer surveys).
- Find out how people use our online services (informational, intelligent website content) so we can improve them and create new content.
- Other ways with your consent*
*Please note that you have the right to object to or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the purposes marked with an asterisk above at any time.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties, except in the following cases:
- If there is your consent to the disclosure of personal data.
- To law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Legal Acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
WHAT DO WE DO TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have installed physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purpose of providing our services. Please note that while we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will protect your data for 3 years after the last day you used our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
The data subject whose data are processed in the activities of the Data Controller has the following rights:
- Know (be informed) about the processing of your own data (right to know);
- Access to your data and how it is processed (right of access);
- Require the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, the addition of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
- Destroy or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be “forgotten”);
- Has the right to demand that the Data Controller restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- Has the right to transfer data (right to transfer);
- Do not consent to the processing of personal data when such data are processed or are intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
If you no longer want your personal data to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you can write an e-mail to email@example.com and do not agree that your personal data will be processed for the purpose of direct marketing and / or only automated processing of your personal data without specifying reasons for disagreement.
The Data Subject has the right to submit any request or instruction related to the processing of personal data to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by delivery directly or by post to the address: S. Nėries str. 45A, LT-06305 Vilnius; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of such a request or instruction, the Controller shall respond no later than one month from the date of the request and shall take the action specified in the request or refuse to take it. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, depending on the complexity and number of applications. In this case, within one month from the date of receipt of the request, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject of such extension, providing the reasons for the delay.
The Controller may not allow Data Subjects to implement the rights mentioned above, except for refusing to process personal data through direct marketing, where the prevention, investigation and detection of criminal offenses, breaches of official or professional ethics and the rights and obligations of the data subject or others are required by law.
While we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, online operation, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure. We will protect your data for 3 years after the last day you used our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted in such a way that they cannot be reproduced.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SITES
Information about cookies can be found here.
Third party services
a) Each time Customer (visitor, interested party) visits the Website, Google Analytics, the third party software of the Data Controller, collects information about Customer's use of the Website. For example, Clients' actions on the Website are recorded and their behavior patterns are determined. This service is used to determine how many people visit the Website and its various parts. The collected information helps us understand how the Website works and how it could be improved. The Data Controller does not identify customers (visitors, interested parties) and does not allow Google Analytics to do this.
All information you provide to us on social media (including notifications, use of the Like and Follow, and other communications) is controlled by the social network manager.
The website provides links to our accounts on social media. We currently have the following accounts:
a) on Facebook, the privacy notice of which is available at https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
b) on Instagram, the privacy notice of which is available at http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/
c) on YouTube, the privacy notice of which is available at https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
We recommend you to read the privacy statements of third parties and contact these providers directly if you have any questions about how they use your personal information.
Participation in the events of the “Data Controller”
With your consent, the fact, name, surname and photo of your participation will be used to inform the public about the events taking place in Vilnius and Lithuania by the Data Controller. With your consent, your photos taken during the Data Controller's events may be published on the Data Controller's social media accounts and websites. We undertake not to harm your honor or dignity by using such photos.
The media may publish your photos only in accordance with the requirements of the law applicable to them, but the Data Controller is not responsible for the actions of the media.
Photos will be published and stored for 3 years after the event, except as permitted by law.
Participation in selections
We collect and process your CV and / or cover letter and / or other information you provide during your recruitment for the purpose of recruiting, based on your consent, which you provide to us or the employment service by sending your CV.
If you do not provide your CV and / or cover letter, we will not be able to assess your suitability for the post.
In the case if you do not express your consent to the processing of your personal data after the selection of employees, we undertake to delete and / or destroy your personal data within 5 working days after the employment contract has been signed with the selected candidate.
Disclosure of data
- if we have to do it by law;
- to protect our rights or interests (including your personal information provided to third parties to recover your debts from us);
Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country and / or international organization.
By post: S. Nėries str. 45A, LT-06305, Vilnius or email: email@example.com